Tuesday, December 22, 2020

How Do You Know If You're Having A Boy Or A Girl If You Conceived A Day After Ovulation?

featured image

I sometimes hear from people who are hopeful that they have just conceived and they are wondering if their timing is more conducive to conceiving a girl or a boy baby. An example is something like: “I’m pretty sure that I ovulated yesterday based on the timing of my period. And I think I might have just conceived. So if I am right and I have become pregnant the day after I have ovulated, am I having a boy or a girl?” I wish it were possible to respond with a simple answer, but it isn’t. It’s not possible to know if someone is having a boy or a girl until they are far along enough in the pregnancy that a scientific test is possible. Plus,there are other things that go into determining your baby’s gender other than just your timing. I will discuss some of these variables below.
image

https://pregnancyready.com/how-do-you-know-if-youre-having-a-boy-or-a-girl-if-you-conceived-a-day-after-ovulation/

No comments:

Post a Comment