This up-to-date guide addresses all the topics you would expect to discover in an authoritative book on pregnancy “plus” concerns of special concern to the 60 to 80 percent of ladies who hold tasks during their pregnancies:. Is my office safe for my developing child?. When should I tell my company that I am expecting?. How can I deal with the pains of pregnancy when I require to work?. What laws will protect me when I take medical leave? The answers to these concerns and myriad others can be found in the pages of this useful and comforting book.Dr. Marjorie Greenfield draws from her experiences as an obstetrician and working mom, and from more than a hundred interviews with moms ranging from factory workers to high-powered attorneys, to develop a special resource for working women. Dr. Greenfield includeschecklists for multitasking working moms-to-be, valuable illustrations, stories and advice from skilled mothers, and info on everything from preparing a pregnancy to stabilizing life after the child is born. “The Working Woman s Pregnancy Book” is an indispensable expert resource that will inform, reassure, and empower any working woman throughout the incredible journey of her pregnancy.”
Learn More
https://pregnancyready.com/the-working-womans-pregnancy-book/
No comments:
Post a Comment