Friday, June 26, 2020

Claim My Child

featured image

book image
You’re going to be a daddy. Those were latest things I ever anticipated to hear. As one of the legendary Hamilton twins, I enjoy my life just as it is. Why would not I? Check out my stats. Co-owner of Hamilton Real estate, a multimillion dollar business. Doting uncle to my niece, Laurie, and my future nephew. All-around attractive, single man who does not do strings-ever. Then I went to Vegas with my sister-in-law’s best friend, Sage. Choices were made. Alcoholic beverages were taken in. Virginities were taken. Hers, not mine. Then Sage announced I ‘d knocked her up. And oh yeah, she does not expect me to take an active function, due to the fact that she understands I can’t handle anything except my d ck. Say what? She’s so wrong, and I’m going to prove it to her. I’m going to declare my baby-and Sage. Author’s note: This book has to do with the procedure of becoming a DILF. Oliver does not begin as a single daddy, however by the end of the book? Hoo young boy. Author’s note part deux: Claim My Baby is a standalone rom com with a romantic HEA ending and no cliffhanger.

Learn More

https://pregnancyready.com/claim-my-child/

No comments:

Post a Comment